How to Schedule a Video Visit at a Fire Camp or the California Health Care Facility in Stockton with Email
Video visiting is available at 32 conservation camps, also known as fire camps. Fire camps and the California Health Care Facility, Stockton (CHCF) will continue to use the email reservation system to schedule video visits.
Friends and family of those in these facilities may request a video visit via email starting at 8 a.m. on Saturday through 8 a.m. on Monday for visits the following weekend. Designated email addresses can be found below.
CDCR is currently in the final stages of developing medical and safety protocols for in-person visitation at fire camps. Conditions at conservation camps are fluid, particularly during fire season, and CDCR is carefully crafting a plan to ensure the safety and security of all those who live, work and visit the camps – as well as the surrounding communities that they serve.
Please check the Visitation Information page for updates: https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/visitors/
Each incarcerated person will have the opportunity for a free 60-minute video visit. All visiting will be determined based on availability and health and safety considerations.
How and When Can I request a Video Visit with a loved one at a fire camp or California Health Care Facility, Stockton?
To request a video visit with a loved one at a fire camp or CHCF, approved visitors must use the email process.
Emails must be received between Saturday at 8 a.m. and Monday at 8 a.m. for video visit requests for the following weekend. Requests for video visits that do not arrive in that timeframe will not be reviewed.
A request to visit on an approved holiday may be submitted seven days prior, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Example of requesting a video visit for an approved holiday: An approved visitor requesting a visit on Friday, Dec. 25, 2020 (Christmas Day), would be allowed to request a video visit on Friday, Dec. 18, 2020, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
If you are an approved visitor, please email all necessary visitor information to the designated email of the camp or institution for which you would like to request a visit.
Specific day and time requests cannot be accommodated — you will be assigned a day and time that cannot be changed. Visiting hours may vary, but most facilities will schedule video visits between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. on weekends and holidays. Visiting slots will be limited based on space availability in accordance with COVID-19 safety protocols.
Please ensure that you are available during these times to make sure you can make your assigned appointment time.
California Health Care Facility, Stockton email address:
- California Health Care Facility, Stockton: CHCFVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
Conservation camp email addresses:
- Malibu: MalibuVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Mount Bullion: MountBullionVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Vallecito: VallecitoVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Camp Holton: HoltonVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Julius Klein: JuliusKleinVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Ben Lomond: BenLomondVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Deadwood: DeadwoodVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Delta: DeltaVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Growlersburg: GrowlersburgVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Prado: PradoVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Puerta La Cruz: PuertaLaCruzVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Gabilan: GabilanVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Miramonte: MiramonteVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Eel River: EelRiverVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Parlin Fork: ParlinForkVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Oak Glen: OakGlenVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Antelope: AntelopeVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Mountain Home: MtnHomeVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Konocti: KonoctiVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Salt Creek: SaltCreekVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Washington Ridge: WashingtonRidgeVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Bautista: BautistaVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Salt Creek: SaltCreekVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Alder: AlderVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Intermountain: IntermountainVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Acton: ActonVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Francisquito: FrancisquitoVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Ishi: IshiVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Trinity River: TrinityRiverVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Fenner Canyon: FennerCanyonVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- La Cima: LaCimaVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
- Owens Valley: OwensValleyVideoVisiting@cdcr.ca.gov
What to include in the email requesting video visit?
- Incarcerated individual’s name and CDCR Number
- Visitor(s) name, date of birth, ID number of an approved identification, relationship to the incarcerated individual, email address, and phone number.
How will I know if a video visit is scheduled with my loved one?
For a video visit, your confirmation will appear with the subject line “Webex meeting invitation.” Please check your spam or junk folder in your email account if you do not immediately receive an appointment confirmation in your inbox. The confirmation email should not be deleted. It includes a link to the Cisco Webex meeting as well as the scheduled date and time and instructions on how to join the meeting from a computer or a mobile device.
What if I can’t download apps or get the Webex software on my laptop/computer or my smartphone?
Webex is required to be able to participate in video visiting. Please see the Webex step-by-step guide for installation and how to use the technology before your scheduled video visit. If you cannot get or use the Webex software you will not be able to participate in video visits.