Victim & Survivor
Rights & Services
Parolee Restitution Payment Instructions
The following payment procedures apply specifically to parolees who have outstanding court-ordered restitution fines and/or direct orders of restitution. Contact your parole agent to obtain your restitution balance.
- Payments can be made with cashier checks, money orders, or personal checks. These methods of payment will have an automatic “Hold” placed on them. The “Hold” can be up to 30 days while the check clears the bank.
- CDCR number
- Your name
- Make checks payable to the "California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation"
- Payments will only be accepted by mail at the following address:
CDCR - Office of Trust Accounting
P.O. Box 276088
Sacramento, CA 95827
- If you want overnight mail delivery, go to a United States Post Office. Request “Express Mail” service. Companies like Federal Express, UPS, etc. will NOT deliver to the post office box.
You may also send money electronically through one of the following companies:
- A receipt is faxed to your parole agent AFTER all of your restitution has been paid in FULL.
Victim ServicesContact Email
- General Information
- Request for Victim Services (CDCR Form 1707)
- Restitution Information
- Lifer Parole Hearing Information
- Sentencing, Incarceration, & Parole