On Sept. 5, the Division of Adult Parole Operations took time to celebrate and recognize recent promotions within the Northern Parole Region.
The event was held at Northern Region Headquarters Office, facilitated by Parole Administrator Derrick Carraway, Northern Region California Parole Apprehension Team, and Chief Deputy Regional Administrator David Nichols, Northern Region. Colors were posted by the R.A. McGee Correctional Training Center’s Color Guard while the National Anthem was sung by Correctional Sgt. Inez Tapiz.
Recipients received a promotional certificate, ceremonial promotional badge, and a State Assembly proclamation of recognition from Ken Cooley, State Assembly member District 8.
- Associate Governmental Program Analyst Leticia Ramirez, Northern Region Personnel Unit
- Parole Agent II Specialist Asuncion Martinez, Northern Region Training Unit
- Parole Agent II Specialist Kevin Lewis, Northern Region Training Unit
- Parole Agent II Specialist Wendy Correll, Northern Region Reentry Unit
- Parole Agent II Specialist Dalilia Stewart, Northern Region Reentry Unit
- Parole Agent II Supervisor Debbie Gomez, Northern Region Reentry Unit
- Parole Agent II Supervisor Yolanda Rodriguez, Northern Region Litigation Coordinator
- Parole Agent III Steven Wheeler, Northern Region Adult Program Unit
- Parole Agent III John Alvarez, Northern Region Employee Relations Officer
- Parole Administrator Kimberly White, Northern Region Assistant Regional Administrator
- Parole Administrator Angela Kent, Northern Region Adult Program Unit
Supporting and recognizing future leaders of the department is part of DAPO’s Succession Development Program and CDCR’s Succession Management Program.
Event committee chairs were Gina Garcia, Parole Services Associate, and Derrick Carraway, Parole Administrator.