Parolee Restitution Payment Instructions
For information on Franchise Tax Board collections:
Post Release Community Supervision Offender Restitution
The following payment procedures apply specifically to parolees who have outstanding court-ordered restitution fines and/or direct orders of restitution. Contact your parole agent to obtain your restitution balance.
- Payments can be made with cashier checks, money orders, or personal checks. These methods of payment will have an automatic 30 day “Hold” placed on them while the check clears the bank. Write on your cashier’s check, money order, or personal check:
- CDCR number
- Your name
- Make checks payable to the “California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation”
- Payments will only be accepted by mail at the following address:
CDCR Trust Accounting
P.O. Box 276088
Sacramento, CA 95827
- If you want overnight mail delivery, go to a United States Post Office. Request “Express Mail” service. Companies like Federal Express, UPS, etc. will NOT deliver to the post office box.
You may also send money electronically through one of the following companies:
- A receipt is faxed to your parole agent AFTER all of your restitution has been paid in FULL.
EmailEmail Victim Services
Phone 1-877-256-6877 (toll free)
Contact InfoAdditional Contact Information
1707 request formVictim Request for Services (1707)
Dustin’s Law notificationDustin’s Law Notification