The Sierra Parole District in the Northern Parole Region recently recognized promotions within the unit.
- Parole Agent II Specialist Randy Abney, Adult Programs Unit
- Parole Agent II Supervisor Marco Cruz, Auburn Parole Unit
- Parole Agent II Supervisor Joe Eldridge, Redding Parole Unit
- Parole Agent II Supervisor Clinton Lugar, Woodland Parole Unit
- Parole Agent II Supervisor Anita Nuno, Sierra District Court Compliance Unit
- Parole Agent III Unit Supervisor William Harrison, Red Bluff Parole Unit
- Parole Agent III Unit Supervisor David Hollar, Woodland Parole Unit
- Parole Agent III Unit Supervisor Diana Mauch, Auburn Parole Unit
- Parole Agent III Unit Supervisor Kate Newman, Sierra GPS Parole Unit
- Parole Administrator Chris Haws, Sierra District.
The event was facilitated by Parole Administrator Derrick Carraway, Northern Region CPA, and Chief Deputy Regional Administrator David Nichols, Northern Region.
The event was held at the Chico Fire Training Center in Chico. The California Correctional Center Color Guard posted the colors and Christa Lemos of Mercy High School sang the national anthem.
Recipients received a promotional certificate, ceremonial promotional badge, and a State Assembly proclamation of recognition.
State Assembly members who contributed were James Gallagher, State Assembly member District 03, Red Bluff; and Cecilia M. Aguiar-Curry, State Assembly member District 04, Woodland.
State Senators that contributed were Brian Dahle, 1st Senate District. In attendance was Braden Pisani representing Assembly member James Gallagher.