A new virtual Analyst Academy offers analysts the chance to improve their analytical skills.
Analysts are the critical thinkers of the department. They wade through complex matters to identify the important factors that help each program reach their goals. Now they are getting the opportunity for advanced training via an online platform that is self-paced.
All current analysts will be automatically enrolled into the Analyst Academy via the Learning Management System (LMS). It is not mandatory to complete the training but is suggested.
The training will enhance the core analytical skills and broaden key interpersonal skills. Some of the courses are:
- Personal Skills for Effective Analysts
- Organize Your Physical and Digital Workspace
- Developing Your Critical Thinking and Cognitive Flexibility
- Communicating with Confidence
- Clarity and Conciseness in Writing
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Data Exploration
- Project Management: Early and Later Project Stage
The Academy is also open to all other staff via self-enrollment via the LMS.