This notice announces a teleconference public hearing regarding the proposed amendment of California Code of Regulations, Title 15, Crime Prevention and Corrections, Division 3, Chapter 1, concerning the following proposed regulations:
- Notice of Change to Regulations 20-15, Off-Duty Firearms. The public comment period closed on February 12, 2021.
- Notice of Change to Regulations 21-01, Parole Forms. The public comment period closes on March 12, 2021, at 5:00 pm.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and public health emergency, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation will utilize teleconference for its hearings, consistent with the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 and guidelines issued by the California Department of Public Health. Comments regarding these regulations provided at this teleconference public hearing will be given the same significance and weight as written comments submitted during the public comment period.
PUBLIC HEARING INFORMATION
A public hearing regarding these proposed regulations will be held on March 12, 2021. The teleconference will be opened to the public from 10:00 am until 10:30 am. If you would like to participate by teleconference:
- Call 1-877-411-9748 (TTY/TDD: Dial 711).
- When prompted, enter participant code 6531645.
The purpose of the hearing is to receive comments about these proposed regulations. It is not a forum to debate the proposed regulations. No decision regarding the permanent adoption of these regulations will be rendered at this hearing.
Inquiries should be directed by mail to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, RPMB, P.O. Box 942883, Sacramento, CA 94283-0001; by e-mail to RPMB@cdcr.ca.gov; or by telephone as follows:
- NCR 20-15, A. Carter, (916) 445-2220
- NCR 21-01, J. Jugum, (916) 445-2266