Parole Hearing Reservations Guide
How to make a reservation
- Go to VSPHR and a Disclaimer prompt will appear. Read the Disclaimer and click “I ACCEPT” to continue to the form.
- You now should be presented with a Welcome screen.
- Read the disclaimer and check the box for “Hearing is more than 30 days from today” and click “Begin Reservation”
- If you know the Inmate’s CDCR Number, please enter it. Otherwise you can use the CDCR Inmate Locator to search for the number. CDCR Public Inmate Locator Disclaimer
- After a valid CDCR Number is entered, click on “Search” and it will auto-populate the First Name, Last Name, Location of Hearing fields.
- Enter the Date of Hearing and County of Sentencing information.
- Click “Continue”
- Complete the required fields for Requestor Information. Once that is completed, you can add attendee.
- Click “Add Attendee” and completed the required fields. You may add additional attendees by clicking “Add Attendee” again.
- Click “Continue”.
Submit RSVP Screen
- Answer the questions on the screen and check the agreement box.
- Answer the questionnaire and agreement to Terms of Service