CDCR’s Human Resources is dedicated to providing premier customer service, recruitment, training, and employee wellness.
HR Offices & Contacts
Office of Personnel Services (Intranet)
The Office of Personnel Services (OPS) assists employees with pay and benefits issues. In addition they assist managers in making staffing and related decisions.
Help Desk: (916) 322-2469
Office of Workforce Planning (Intranet)
The Office of Workforce Planning (OWP) ensures accurate projections of the current and future hiring and training needs of the department for recruitment and selection services.
Main Line: (916) 322-2545
HR Administration Unit (Intranet)
The Human Resources Administration Unit (HRAU) provides centralized oversight and fiscal accountability for the HR budget, purchasing, contracts, and hiring for HR programs.
Main Line: (916) 322-2350
Fax: (916) 322-6791
Employee Health and Wellness (Intranet)
Employee Health and Wellness (EHW), consisting of the Office of Employee Wellness (OEW) and Office of Employee Health (OEH), provides a wide variety of health-related support and program administration for CDCR employees, including wellness programs, substance abuse testing policy guidance, and communicable disease prevention.
Main Line: (866) 327-4762
Executive Appointments Unit (Intranet)
The Executive Appointments Unit (EAU) administers recruitment, examining, and appointment processes for Career Executive Assignment (CEA) positions (i.e., high administrative and policy influencing positions), as well as the recruitment and appointment processes for all exempt positions (i.e., appointments made by the Governor of California ) within CDCR.
Main Line: (916) 322-2545
Fax: (916) 327-9991
- Onboarding Forms on CDCRnet— the department’s intranet.
- Affidavit of Parent-Child Relationship
- Affordable Care Act Notification
- Annual Leave-Sick Leave/Vacation Election Form (CalHR 875)
- Basic Group Term Life Insurance for Excluded Employees
- Callback Authorization (CCHCS SB01B)
- CalPERS Beneficiary Designation (PERS-BSD-241)
- CalPERS Justification for Absence of Spouse or Registered Domestic Partner’s Signature
- CalPERS Member Reciprocal Self-Certification Form
- Cash Option Enrollment Authorization (STD. 701C)
- CCPOA Benefit Trust Fund Primary Dental Plan
- Compensation Plus Handbook (Managers, Supervisors, Confidential, and Excluded)
- Consolidated Benefits (COBEN) Cash Enrollment Election (STD. 702)
- Dental Benefits Handbook
- Dental Plan Enrollment Authorization (STD. 692)
- Designation of Person(s) Authorized to Receive Warrants (STD. 243)
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Authorization (STD. 699)
- Directory of State-Sponsored Dental Plans
- Directory of Dental Plans
- Employee Action Request (STD. 686)
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9)
- FlexElect Handbook
- FlexElect Reimbursement Claim Form (CalHR 351)
- Group Legal Services Insurance Plan Enrollment Form
- Health Benefit Plan Enrollment Form (PERS-HBD-12)
- Health Benefit Summary
- Health Program Guide
- Life Insurance Enrollment Form (STD. 698)
- Long Term Disability Enrollment and Change Form (Managers, Supervisors, Confidential, and Excluded) (Intranet)
- Military Service Declaration (STD. 912)
- On-Call Standby Authorization (CCHCS SB01A)
- Premier Vision Plan Enrollment Authorization (CalHR 774)
- Reimbursement Account Enrollment Authorization (STD. 701R)
- State Employee Race/Ethnicity Questionnaire (CalHR 1070)
- State-Sponsored Dental Program Affidavit of Eligibility (CalHR 025)
- Statement of Economic Interests (2018/2019)
- Verification of State Service outside the Executive Branch (CalHR-039)
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance (Managers, Supervisors, Confidential, and Excluded)
- Voluntary Personal Leave Program Enrollment/Cancellation