This notice announces a teleconference public hearing regarding the following proposed adoption of the California Code of Regulations, Title 15, Crime Prevention and Corrections, Division 3, Chapter 1. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and public health emergency, CDCR will be utilizing teleconference for its hearings, consistent with the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 and guidelines issued by the Department of Public Health.
- Notice of Change to Regulations 21-09, Body Worn Camera, public comment period closed on November 12, 2021.
- Notice of Change to Regulations 21-10, Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise, public comment period closed on December 1, 2021.
- Notice of Change to Regulations 21-11, The Religious and Plant-Based Diets, public comment period closed on November 12, 2021.
Comments regarding the above-mentioned regulations provided at this teleconference public hearing will be accepted and given the same significance and weight as written comments that were submitted during the comment period.
PUBLIC HEARING INFORMATION
A public hearing regarding these proposed regulations will be held on December 15, 2021. The teleconference will be opened to the public at 10:00 am. If you would like to participate by teleconference:
- Call 1-877-411-9748 (TTY/TDD: Dial 711).
- When prompted, enter participant code 6032676.
The purpose of the hearing is to receive comments about proposed regulations. It is not a forum to debate the proposed regulations. No decision regarding the permanent adoption of these regulations will be rendered at this hearing.
Inquiries should be directed by mail to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, RPMB, P.O. Box 942883, Sacramento, CA 94283-0001; by e-mail to RPMB@cdcr.ca.gov; or by telephone as follows:
- NCR 21-09, R. Rodriguez, (916) 445-2220
- NCR 21-10, S. Pollock, (916) 445-2308
- NCR 21-11, J. Jugum, (916) 445-2266