This notice announces a teleconference public hearing regarding the following proposed adoption of sections 3000, 3269, 3269.1, 3269.2, 3269.3, and 3375.2 regarding Inmate Housing and Program (SNY/NDFP), and section 3190 regarding Religious Personal Property of the California Code of Regulations, Title 15, Crime Prevention and Corrections, Division 3, Chapter 1. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CDCR will be utilizing teleconference for its hearings.
- Notice of Change to Regulations 21-13, Inmate Housing and Program (SNY/NDPF), public comment period closes on January 21, 2022.
- Notice of Change to Regulations 21-14, Religious Personal Property, public comment period closes on February 4, 2022.
Comments regarding the above-mentioned regulations provided at this teleconference public hearing will be accepted and given the same significance and weight as written comments that were submitted during the comment period.
PUBLIC HEARING INFORMATION
A public hearing regarding these proposed regulations will be held on January 21, 2022. The teleconference will be open to the public at 10 am. If you would like to participate by teleconference:
- Call 1-877-411-9748 (TTY/TDD: Dial 711).
- When prompted, enter participant code 6032676.
The purpose of the hearing is to receive comments about proposed regulations. It is not a forum to debate the proposed regulations. No decision regarding the permanent adoption of these regulations will be rendered at this hearing.
Inquiries should be directed by mail to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, RPMB, P.O. Box 942883, Sacramento, CA 94283-0001; by e-mail to RPMB@cdcr.ca.gov; or by telephone as follows:
- NCR 21-13, R. Rodriguez, (916) 445-2220
- NCR 21-14, R. Ruiz, (916) 445-2244