Appointment Paperwork – Transfer Employee (within CDCR)
Complete all applicable documents.
Questions will be addressed during On-boarding with a Personnel Staff Member.
Benefits Paperwork – No Paperwork Required
Benefits will remain with employee upon transfer. If changes are required, due to life changing events (Permitting Events), contact the Benefit Staff for further assistance.
- Election Of Optional Membership – State Appointee – CalPERS 0842 – CalPERS optional membership form (if applicable)
- A Guide to the CalPERS Special Power of Attorney (PUB 30)
Forms provided by Personnel Liaison
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Secretary’s Welcome Letter (2019)
- CDCR Family Rights Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, and Pregnancy Disability Leave Notification
- Computing Technology Use Agreement (CDC 1857)
- Emergency Notification Information (CDCR 894)
- Employee Action Request (STD. 686)
- Pre-Tax Parking Payroll Authorization (CDCR 1164) (Headquarters employees only)