Appointment Paperwork – Transfer Employee (within CDCR)
Complete all applicable documents.
Questions will be addressed during On-boarding with a Personnel Staff Member.
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Secretary’s Welcome Letter (2019)
- Employee Action Request (STD. 686)
Will be provided by Personnel Liaison:
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Emergency Notification Information (CDC 894)
- Computing Technology Use Agreement (CDC 1857)
- New Pre-taxed Parking Payroll Deduction Authorization
- Cancel Pre-taxed Parking Payroll Deductions Authorization
Benefits Paperwork – No Paperwork Required
Benefits will remain with employee upon transfer. If changes are required, due to life changing events (Permitting Events), contact the Benefit Staff for further assistance.