After Prison Programs
The Division of Rehabilitative Programs (DRP) provides comprehensive post-release rehabilitative programs and services located in communities throughout the State of California. These programs are delivered through residential, outpatient, and drop-in centers.
Residential and Live-in Programs
Residential programs for parolees are offered throughout the state. All programs provide residency and support services to parolees including Substance Use Disorder Treatment, Cognitive Behavioral Interventions, life skills, employment, education, and transitional housing (made available when parolees are accessing outpatient and/or other rehabilitative services).
List of available residential programs
- Female Offender Treatment and Employment Program
- Parolee Service Center
- Specialized Treatment for Optimized Programming
- Transitional Housing Program
- Male Community Reentry Program (MCRP)
- Custody to Community Transitional Reentry Program (CCTRP)
- Alternative Custody Program (ACP)
- Community Prisoner Mother Program (CPMP)
Outpatient and Drop-in Centers
Outpatient and drop-in programs for parolees provide support in employment assistance and placement, relationships, cognitive behavioral interventions, education, housing and vocational training.